Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Leaving Tomorrow!

This will be the mainstay for my travel blog over the next few months. It will probably be more of a mental drain about where I am, what's going on and ramblings about my own personal well-being. I hope you enjoy reading my posts in the future as some will be deep and possibly a little hard to understand, but others will be very light-hearted, warm and nostalgic.

Thank you for being in my life.

So far, my plans are as follows:

Wednesday, March 4th, 2009: Fly out of Washington Dulles Airport via a Virgin (hehe) and arrive in San Francisco, CA about 1am PST. Then I stay in SF for awhile before heading south exploring more of California's cities and coast. I land in San Diego around the 18th and head out to a desert party where I hope to dj. After that weekend, I travel into Tijuana for a flight to Mexico City where I'll stay overnight. Then I board a plane the next morning to Acapulco. From there, the journey continues...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment