Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I have made a new dj mix


Listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/djsynz/synz-batmang-dec-2012-promo

Genres (In order of appearance): dub, bass music, experimental, psydub, dub techno, tech house, house, techno, progressive

Tracklisting:
Royalston feat. Mark Berry - Primitive
CJ Weaver - Roof of the World
Starkey - Playing With Fire (Ital Tek Remix)
Maidu - The Way I See You (J Sparrow Remix Instrumental)
Maidu feat. Heather Findlay - The Way I See You (Tzfat Remix)
Justin Martin - Night Calling
Justin Martin & Christian Martin - Riding Spaceships (Justin Martin vs. Leroy Peppers)
Sepehr - Apple Bottoms
Tom Flynn & Shadow Child - Drive Hero
Braiden - The Alps
NiCe7 - Time To Get Physical
Ramon Tapia - The Cry (Deep Mix)
George Privatti & Guille Placencia - Sudden Death (DJ Wady Mix)
Piatto & Luigi Rocca - Higher Feeling
Danny Ocean - When The Beat Goes On (Darlyn Vlys & Ramiro Lopez Remix)
Noir & Audio Junkies - The Pretender

**Special Thanks go to Jim, Cara, Jane, Jessi, Katie, Tricia, Josh, Matt, Sequoia, Meegs, Kanizzle, Mr. Jennings, Raptorstein, Mayjahs, Everyday, Ben, Dara, Eduardo, Sam, Megan, Dina, Debbi and all the fans of my music. You've all inspired me musically and beyond, some of you may not even know it. Your opinions and friendship mean everything to me, even if from afar.

Please enjoy this mix! I hope it gives you all that I've put into it.

Compilation, production, mixing and mastering done by me. All rights reserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment